How to Store
Our Salt-N-Bake Fresh Halal Kampung Chicken is serve either Chilled Or Hot. You can keep the Salt Bake Chicken last longer as follows :
To keep the wrapped chicken in a Chiller and can best keep up to 3-5 days before consumption. However, after 3 days the essence of the Chicken will be slightly more saltish but is healthy to eat it.
* To consume by 3 days & Reheat!!
* Whether HOT or CHILLED, please reheat for best taste
What does it mean to select how we serve?
SALT-N-BAKE ‘S 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- Singapore FIRST HALAL Salt-N-Bake Chicken.
- 80 years + Traditional Recipes (Still Maintained!)
- Quality FRESH KAMPUNG CHICKEN.
HOW TO KNOW IT IS FRESH?
– Fresh Kampung Chicken has a yellowish skin color as compared to commercial chicken.
- We Customized our Stove to provide great sense of texture & flavor when baked.
- The marinated chicken wrapped with paper covered with sea-salt and baked with care.